Our goal is to have Elite teams at every age group and gender in Mechanicsburg and South (York). Whether or not teams will be formed in each region depends upon try-out numbers and our Directors of Coaching's (DOC) discretion.
All tryout check-in will be done at the field of the tryout location. Check-in will be divided by age group and gender. Please make note of which region you registered under in your Demosphere account. At check-in, Elite administrators and volunteers will check your player in, and give your player their number to wear on their shirt during tryouts.
- Registration: All players wishing to attend tryouts must register online before the registration deadline of Friday, April 30, 2021
- Tryouts: Elite tryouts will be held for each age group at Friendship Park/Winding Hills Park or Cousler Park (depending on what registration you registered for).
- Rosters: Immediately after tryouts, roster selection begins. Based on evaluations made during tryouts, coaches and directors will form competitive teams within each age group and region.
- Emails: If your child is placed, you will receive an email from the coach or from DOC staff within one-week after tryouts. You will be informed that your player has been placed or has not been placed.
- Acceptance Link: Within your email from Demosphere you will also receive an acceptance link. The link will be sent to the email address associated with the Demosphere account your family used to register for tryouts.
- Payment: Accepting your child's spot on the team in Demosphere will also enable you to make payment for your Elite fees. Upon acceptance you will be required to pay a "Commitment Fee" that guarantee's your players place on their team. Commitment Fees are non-refundable.
- Paperwork: Keystone FC's Club Administrator will reach out via email to collect any additional paperwork necessary to register the player with EPYSA. Each player must submit a medical waiver, photo, and birth certificate.
- Uniform: Parents will be sent a link from Angelo's Soccer Corner through which you can order your child's uniform.
- Carding: All Elite players will have a player card that will be checked by the referees before the start of each game. We are required by EPYSA to validate each card by verifying that all information on the card is correct.
Player Information: What to Bring/Wear to Tryouts
- White Shirt
- Dark Shorts/Dark Socks
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
All players interested in our Elite program must create an account in Demosphere in order to register for tryouts. Parents/Guardians should create an account in their name and add each child as a participant. If you already have an existing Demosphere account, please login to register.